Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shelf Reliance

So I signed up to be a Shelf Reliance consultant and find I have no time to host any parties or workshops or anything. I think most people don't even know I'm a consultant. I chose them because I really like their products. I love their shelves, I love the planners they have on their website, I love the different options as far as sizes of food items. I really think it's a great company. Check it out, www.shelfreliance.com. If you order through me, as opposed to through the site, it's a little cheaper.

Also they have this amazing monthly program called the Q. All you do is use the free food storage planner on the website to customize your own plan and then set a monthly budget. Shelf Reliance will send you shipments every month from your food storage plan, staying within your budget. They will also select items that are on sale first. And you can pause the Q at any time. I'm on it and I love it. Food storage shipped right to my door. Contact me to sign up today!

Besides that, if you're more ambitious and want to stock your storage without purchasing prepackaged foods check out this amazing site: http://everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com/ . If you send Wendy an email and ask about food storage she will send you her Food Storage booklets and they are full of, well, everything under the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment