Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why I Am A Mormon

I am a Latter-Day Saint ("Mormon") for many reasons. One big reason is the gospel makes sense to me. Can you believe it?! Religion and God actually making sense!?! It's true. But besides that, I have felt the truthfulness of the gospel confirmed to me by the Holy Ghost. What does that mean? Well, it's hard to say. It's like trying to explain what salt tastes like to someone who's never tasted it before. You have to try it for yourself.

Learn more about the church:
I'm a Mormon.

and my conversion here:
mormon.org/me/3HZV/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! I'm glad to hear (through facebook) that you have a blog, and I'm going to be back regularly. I will send you an invite to our blog in case you'd like to see it -- but I'm afraid we mostly just put up cute pictures of our kids. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope you're doing ok now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love being a Mormon too. I know some of the things we believe sound strange at first, but really it all makes sense. The gospel is beautiful, and people who live it become happy, wonderful, charitable people.

    ReplyDelete